Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Solos! 10-17-2012

I am excited beyond belief about solos despite the inclement weather! I will be gone from Thursday afternoon till Saturday afternoon. Think of that. All that time to have conversations with myself, sing to myself, draw, read, sleep, rest, relax, regenerate, stare at the sky, build fires, rant, and be creative. All I have to say is c'est la vie to what ever happens, and I expect to have some serious ponderings of the universe, so if I come back floaty and weird that is why. Until then...

‎"If this adventure proves fatal and you don't ever hear from me again I want you to know you're a great man. I now walk into the wild. Alex." - Chris McCandless 

I shall return to civilization in a while...perhaps a changed person. Hopefully with a better appreciation of the wilderness. 

PEACE! <3 

3 comments:

  1. laurel and i think ur going to get eaten by a wolf but before that a raccoon is going to steal all ur food

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely of you guys! Glad you had so much faith in me, and we did hear the coyotes! :D Puhhhleeaseee a raccoon couldn't have gotten into the bear vault if they had tried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr!! we had complete faith in u!! c wht if they had come and eaten u!?!? oh well thats reassuring!!

      Delete