Thursday, October 4, 2012

10-3-2012 *sigh*

Well I obviously made it through all of yesterday! It was crazy. The value of the week is trust, and someone mentioned that they saw an example of trust when we trusted who ever was at the front of our cohort to know which class we were supposed to go to. I felt a bit like a sheep yesterday, but it was nice. I like having ceramics everyday this week.

Last night Maia was telling me about some of instances that she had learned about from the previous CS alumni, and why they led to the rules about knives, close toes water shoes, mattresses on desks, decorations,  etc. I don't mind the other rules, but I wish we were allowed to have Leathermans and other smaller knives.

I'm sure there are going to be new rules about bike jumps and a where/when  we can go for walks in the mornings from our semester. Hopefully nothing else though!

On top of all of the classes last night we also had a house meeting complete with this really gooey, but tasty pumpkin spice stuff and chores. It's funny how we are almost to the half way point in the samester, but we all still ask each other when check ins are, and which classes we are supposed to be in.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN! HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY O YOUR DAY OF BIRTH ON THIS DAY OF THE 3RD OF OCTOBER!

Well it looks like all of my Friday dinner plans with Maeve have worked out and all of the Thanksgiving plans worked out with the Yates'! I'm so excited! :D Mattie have yet another similarity. We were both competitive swimmers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment