Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10-9-2012 winter is here.. ishh

Today was quite the icky day. It's truly winter here. It's sad to see, but I knew it was coming the second I saw it was snowing during parent weekend. Oh did I mention that? I think I did. Surely I did! Well if I didn't.. it snowed. Today was really nice. I got a lot of work done. My poem for history is coming along really nicely. I've really enjoyed seeing the projects for people's history classes develop. Saige is painting a ini mural in the stairwell, Jessie has a stunning picture of Sacagawea, and there seems to be a plethora of board games out there! I got a flu shot today. I'm not too happy, because it seems as though every time I get the vaccine I get sick. Maeve, Mattie and I are going to make a dalek jack o' lantern (just for you Doctor Who fans out there). I'm excited for that. Other than that a pretty normal day. I'll be uploading pictures in a few seconds from family weekend and just around the campus.

the lists for exploration week went up! Needless to say I am super pumped! I am in a group with :

Aaron
Dexter
Olivia
Kevin
Alex T.

And out leaders are Robert and Amy. The group is located over on West Inkpot lake! It's so secluded there! I'm happy because some of the groups are going to be on the trail heads. Not my idea of solos. I Think that All of us will be doing the 2 nights however. Can't wait! It's going to be an awesome experience so long as I don't freeze, but the temperature is supposed to go back up one more time before it truly plummets.

 Have a lovely day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment