Monday, October 8, 2012

10-7-2012 I love debris shelters

Today was another crisp day full of wind and the sun peaking out form the trees. I ended up sleeping much of the morning and then going to the Commons to work on my Lewis handwriting analysis while jamming out to Frank Sinatra. That's right I listen to older music too. Not just obscure hipster music. Dexter came out and joined me and we then went down to the LRC to hang out with Maeve and Aaron in the debris shelters that survived field instruction. Aaron and Dexter's was really short, but it kept you warm and was most definitely waterproof! Much of the day was spent just hanging out and relaxing in the shelter and laughing. I think I might build a debris shelter sometime soon!

Dinner was a salad affair due to the orange cheese for our nachos. Apparently I can now carry on full conversations with my eye brows complete with correct spelling and grammar! :D facial expressions are the key to understanding what's going on here. More time in the commons trying to one up each other using the poi and swinging in Dexter's almost non-existent hammock (it has so many holes now!).

Also a HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO PAIGEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE AND YOU ENJOYED YOUR SURPRISED ZEBRA CAKE MADE BY MAIA, MATTIE, AND MICHELLE!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment