Sunday, October 21, 2012

10-21-12 frost and the excitement of a shower!

Psych!!!!!! I decided to give you a quick summary of what happened after solos. Well we got back and I couldn't bear to be inside so I did a lot of wandering. Lots of hanging out under the climbing tree munching down on crackers. Keller, Mattie's other older brother sent her an email about the meteor shower that was going on over the weekend. He highly recommended that we should go out and watch it. So last night and at 5am this morning I was out on the sledding hill. Last night with Mattie and Dexter, this morning with the same two plus Aaron, Maeve, Zeki, Garrett, Ana, and Maia. I have never seen so many shooting stars all at once! Don't have any pictures but it was beautiful. After it got light out we went wandering, and I happened to have my camera, so here are some pictures!












































2 comments:

  1. MJ you are getting some really WONDERFUL photos.
    I cannot wait to see them for real and print some out.
    Maybe you'd like to do a book???
    You'd need to organize and choose but what a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to put the entire blog into a book for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete