Sunday, October 28, 2012

10-28-12 I LOVE my Badgers!


Well I have't had a lot of wordy blogs, so here is one. It's been the first time that I have been able to really sit down and talk. Today was an absolutely gorgeous day filled with sunlight. You wanna know what I did all day? I did homework! Yes that's right I was on the computer all day. Sitting out in the wing with my badgers snacking, singing and doing homework. I been having frustration with the ALEKS math program that we have been working on. Needless to say it was a day full of dinosaur grumpy noises and lots of hair being pulled out. Ahhh well.. homework has to happen at some point right? The good part is coming up right... NOW!

After dinner Maia, Mattie, Michelle, Kaia and I went into the badger wing. I was water proofing my boots for extra security in the new icy weather, Maia was working on her college apps, Kaia was cutting Mattie's hair, and Michelle was working on her homework. After Kaia left, I hopped in the shower to the wonderful sounds of laughing and Jack Johnson. When I came out everyone was busy procrastinating. Maia decided to offer up some cheese and chub sausage by rolling over to the kitchenette in her chair. Mattie followed suit. Thus ensued rollie chair spinning and racing. Combine this with me laughing hysterically at who knows what while eating cheese+me rolling on the ground+Maia tossing chub around+me attempting to put VERY moldy cheese in the fridge+Mattie laughing at me and taking pictures. Life was good! :D We just needed an outlet for releasing our pent up energy! Enjoy the pictures! I may have a videos later! :D

















No comments:

Post a Comment