Monday, August 13, 2012

Crunch time :/ (though I'm quite skilled during these times)

Well it's down to the wire now! I have done pretty much everything I have wanted to do befor I leave. My list on the front of the front of my door has more checks than "x"'s. I had my peach smoothie with Laurel in addition to looking at colleges and deciding on her new hair color with her! A day well spent in my mind. In addition, to all of that fun-ness I managed to drive to the post office, library, bank and Value Village safely! Laurel is now in awe of value Village since I found a pair of high heeled boots that fit me perfectly and were only $4.99. Double score (she doesn't normally like thrift stores)!

I've been conversing with my new suite mate Maia Stack. We share a bathroom. I know you college people (and those who have already been)... Conserve is super generous with the space! Though when I roll out of bed I have to be sure not to bang my head on the other side of the room. Just kidding! But it is QUITE narrow!

Still have to cram all of my "under 3oz." liquids into a quart zip lock. That fun will be saved for tomorrow. I also have to pack all the stuff I've been trying to hold out on e.i. chargers, hairbrush, wallet, etc.

I just found out there are big fans of Mythbusters at Conserve :) Plants.. Slime.. Bugs... Animals.. ANNDDDD Mythbusters! My life people :) (hopefully not a true statement).

Must rest for tomorrow's great packing exploits! Thanks for reading!

PS 99 Views everyone. I'm super proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment