Sunday, August 12, 2012

crazy packing

Hello again, people who are reading this screen! Today I had a great evening with Henry, Lynne, Laurel Dana, Eddie, and Pepper (a dog for those of you who don't know!). As a very small bon voyage party! It was a nice treat having cleaned house all day. Cleaning reminded me just how close I am to leaving, and how much I hate airline liquid restrictions! I know some people say 3 oz is super small but you'd be surprised. The only glitch is that it all has to fit in a quart bag, which sadly enough I don't have. I have gallon, pint, snack, and all of the ones in between... just not the quart! :O

After all my procrastination and imaginary lists in my head I have finally made a list of all the random, and possibly strange things that need to be accomplished. Among them if you care to know are: figure out what music I want on my iPod, find quart size zip-lock baggies, pick out clothes for the next 3 days so I can SpaceBag the rest! Hooray for "as seen on TV." Personally I'm super skeptical but thanks to the  glowing recommendations from my friends Ruby and Alex, I have managed to use less boxes (though I do believe they are much heavier).

Word to the wise: don't be a crazy traveler (and don't over think stuff)! Relax! Trust me I know the true horrors thanks to the funny stories I've heard now! :D

Count down: 3 days people! :D

This concludes my post. Please direct your mouses (mousii?) to the upper left hand side of your screen and kindly click the red "X". :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a test comment from your technologically-challenged Mama....testing, testing,testing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased that you have started this blog and I hope you'll keep it up even though I know you'll be SUPER busy having all that fun we've been looking at on the Conserve School's website. Just keep in mind that we here at home will all be dying to know what you are doing up there in northern Wisconsin and how you are feeling about it.

    April's comment about your optimism and enthusiasm for life (much like Anne Shirley's) was spot on. You have been like this since Day Two--on Day One you cried--but on Day Two you woke up, smiled, giggled, and never looked back. We LOVE this about you! And we will miss you terribly. . . .

    --Mama <3

    ReplyDelete