Monday, August 20, 2012

8-19-2012 :D

So this day was one of my most favorite-est day! I expect that you will be hearing that from me quite often. So take that with a grain of salt. :P
So here at Conserve Phil (the director of the school) has a running shpeel of puns. No joke he speaks in puns and it's so easy for him! Also another thing that is a huge theme are all the acronyms. The LAB is the Lowenstine Academic Building. The LRC is the Lowenstine Recreation Center. If you have a question about the acronyms please do comment and ask. I'll try and keep up with it. 

So yesterday was filled with tons of different, highly confusing chore and kitchen duty schedules. My brain died, but after that the fun began for real!

After dinner we got to rush off and have tons of fun. First we headed to this giant sports place and I learned enthusiastically, but failed epically (spell check doesn't have that word). It's a lot like football, but you can't move while holding the Frisbee.
  
After that it was on to the LRC. We worked out and played around and took on physical challenges. I got to learn the crazy basic 6 step of break dancing. Watched some of the guys do some quite impressive things on the pull up bars. Dexter the chess master was also a parkour master. If you need an explanation Youtube. Maia had her iPone plugged in and we all sang horribly . That was followed by a conversation about Kai's love of music and our love of certain music. I'm quite impressed. That was also folled by a conversation about mechanical engineering and aeronautics! Aren't we a cool crew.:D

My resolution for this semester: leave all the craziness and drama of Atlanta behind. New page :)

This was decided while contemplating the universe and staring at the stars. I saw the northern lights and shooting stars. We all lay in one giant puddle. I lay across 4 people! Teahelahn, Chase, Andy and Katie! Go us! Go us!

Must go take my swim test! Later dudes and dudettes!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment