Tuesday, August 14, 2012

12 hours till lift off!

WARNING: This is a shorter post due to the fact that lift off happens in almost exactly 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super psyched and I just talked to Coach Charles! Great to talk to you if you are reading this! :D Can't wait to meet Judy, who is gratefully letting me stay with her during the Thanksgiving break (Judy is Mother's old college room-mate).

Today I basically lazed around and packed my suitcase. It's heavier than I thought it would be. I hope that there is someone tall and strong sitting close to us to help me life my suitcase! I repacked it 3 times. I know, I know... ridiculous.

Had an awesome dinner with my family at Doc Chey's, my last pseudo Chinese meal for what could be a VERY long time! Ahh well...

That's all folks. I gotta be bright and chipper by 7:00AM. Not my favorite thing. I used to be a morning person, and then it all fell apart. :P Good night lovely readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment