Wednesday, August 15, 2012

so close :)

Hi everyone! So this is another short warning. I might not blog as much in the upcoming few days because A) I won't have a computer B) because I'm too busy being excited! Wooo hooo!

The flight was good. Departure was sad, but it was so rushed I barely had time to be sad, and besides I'm still super psyched (in case you haven't noticed!). I was in zone 6, and Mama was in zone 7 for the flight and we got totally separated. The plane (we flew AirTran) was SUPER small and narrow. I got some tea to cure a pressure headache and I got dehydrated lemon zest to put in my tea. I have never seen that before, but it was quite nice.

Right now I am at Mother' college room mate's house. Judy is super nice, and I will probably be staying with her for Thnksgiving (unless as she puts it "decide to stay with a galpal :)). I can now check off Minnesota on my list of states that I have been too! I have now moved west of Alabama! :D

We will be busy driving tomorrow and I have nothing to blog with so my apologies! Don't worry my brain will be filled with thinking about pond scum, waders, and Kathy Reichs' (the lady who created BONES the TV show for those of you who are missing out :P) new young adult novel about genetically altered doggies!

I saw a post on the Ormewood doggie park. I miss it already! :/

Oooo before I sign off. The advantage of being 1 hour ahead is super nice, because me waking up 7am my time is like waking up 6am here! :D

Until next time! Wish me safe travels! :)

2 comments: