Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20/2012 woohoo!

So I passed the swim test if you were at all interested! I'm freezing though. Sitting here all bundled up! The lake was quite nasty believe it or not. The detritus was everywhere and got stuck in in my bathing suit.

I have kitchen duty today and for the next week. That means I have to show up for all the meals 15 minutes early to every meal!
So in chronological order here is an outline of my day! :D

Wake up 00 till 6 and go to the LRC with Kaia, Kasey, Russ, Kai, Brian, Colin, and me! I ran a mile.

Then we  we had computer orientation and library orientation. Both of which i was super excited about! Blogging and reading time! Wooohooo!

After the tech orientation we ate. Me and group f people attempted to go to Land O' Lakes. We biked a really fast 4 miles! My bike seat was covered in packing tape and it was super hard. The bike ride was good until we couldn't find the trail. We ended up riding along County B highway and it was quite scary but it was all good. We never found it. :P But it was really fun. Ella wants to bake, so when we go into Rhinelander once a month we will buy stuff.

That is all that happened so far, so I need to go to the kitchen so....

So long for now!

3 comments:

  1. So does this mean there actually IS a bike trail not visible from the road? I remember County Road B and how fast the cars drive along there. BE CAREFUL! (Of course it goes without saying, this is your mother speaking....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's kind of confusing, but the answer is yes, you can't see the trail. I'll be careful now that I know where it is!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I bet you were the fastest swimmer. Your school so far sounds AMAZING! You seem like you have a lot of freedom. When do you learn and when do you have recreational time. Glad your having fun. Miss you!!
    Lia

    ReplyDelete