Tuesday, August 28, 2012

8-28-2012 busy busy!

Hey! I'm about to post more pictures on facebook. Today the exciting thing was probably either having class in a 13 person canoe or just hanging out with everyone at the bell tower.

The canoeing was really cool. I've never really done the 13 person one before. we got to have our entire history class out on the lake. It was so peaceful and calm with just the sounds of the loons and our voices, and every now and then splash of a wave on the shore. I really enjoyed it, so Ellie and I decided to go on the 13 person canoe trip on Saturday! Super excited.

Other than that the classes were pretty regular. The precalculus graphing calculator is killing me! But thankfully we are doing A LOT of review of easy problems. The rest of the day went okay. I am going to try and get my powerspeak recording  program up and running  tomorrow.

I took a lot of pictures today of random stuff. Check my facebook. I can hear the wind whistling outside my window! How cool is that!?! Gotta run! Byeee

2 comments: