Wednesday, August 15, 2012

the Mythbusters said it all...

I forgot to mention a few things. I am too lazy to retype it but here is a post I made on facebook a little while ago:

So today I saw a girl who had two huge suitcases, and i over heard her talking about shipping boxes to herself at school. I regret not asking her if she was on her way to Conserve School! DX

Regretfully I didn't ask where she was going :( ahh well

The other thing that I wanted to mention was I was watching Mythbusters right before I left. Adam Savage says something about one of their myths that they are about to bust. They had put a ton of prep into setting everything up. He said something along the lines of: "After all this prep and anticipation. It's finally here! It's so close I can almost taste it!"

Well now I'm hours away! I'm closer than tasting I do believe.

It's happening people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment