Wednesday, August 8, 2012

well ello there!

Hey beautiful/awesome people reading this! If you are reading this blog then I most likely facebook messaged you or emailed you about this new blog I created. I am devoting this blog to my semester at Conserve School in Land O' Lakes, Wisconsin! I actually applied to this school way back in the summer of 2011! I can't believe that in exactly 7 days I will be flying out of the world's largest airport to leave on one of the biggest adventures so far in my entire life. And low and behold I will be living in one of the smallest places I've ever been so far in my life! I'm excited beyond words, but I'm so not prepared! Can you believe it? Exactly one week and I have one bright orange suitcase (that meets Air Tran's "carry on" standards) and 1.5 boxes packed! Just to give you the scope of how unpacked I really am! There's still so many people to see and things that need to be done!

So here's how this blog will work. I'll start my page by telling you what's up and how I'm doing. The paragraphs could be super long or really short depending on what has been going on so don't freak out! :P At the end of each posting there will be a little medical run down on how I'm feeling. feel free to skim over it. It's for my medical consultants aka my parents! :)

More posts to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment