Friday, August 10, 2012

The count down begins!

Oh wow! 20 views! I'm a proud blogger now! I will hopefully have tons of pictures as soon as I get up there. Last night I went to an ecology class called Exploring Nature With Your Child taught by my favoritest teacher Mr. Al Tate! Had a wonderful time and got to talk to some parents about Conserve School. They were all genuinely interested and maybe I helped inspire a whole new wave of budding ecologists.

So today I am driving 3 boxes over to the UPS people. I keep forgetting I packed certain things and can't get to them now. But hey, it means that Conserve is THAT much closer! In case you hadn't noticed my post is full of exclamation points. I hope it mirrors the fact that I am bursting from excitement! I am friends with a lot of the students of this coming semester on facebook. There are rumblings of good bye parties and bon voyages, but probably the best comment I've seen so far is by Rachel Fisher:

"my dad got a slushie machine for my going away party. he let me bask in my giddy excitement for about an hour before he told me that he would be putting booze in it. good on you, dad."

That should put a little smile on your face :) If you know of anyone who would like to see this blog invite them! I like to see my page views sky rocket :D

Countdown: 5 days till I fly out! :D

PS. I'm not sure how I should title these blogs. What would my lovely audience prefer? leave a comment on your personal preference!

2 comments: