Thursday, December 20, 2012

12-19-12 Home

What a strange concept of home... The first person that I saw was the woman who cuts my hair. Joy Wright. What a warm welcome! Hugs and news from her about her wedding. It was terrific. Then I went to my sisters last advisory for school (and her last day of school too). I made an immense amount of pancakes with a munch of 7th graders. I don't think Bear and Bobcat wing were THAT loud! Wow! Loud noises are still very overwhelming.

Since coming home I have had so many things that I want to do. Among them would be playing the guitar, baking wild rice bread, playing "Piano Man" very badly on the piano, organizing the music (that I actually like) on my iPod and removing the stuff that I though was good (before I left and before I got a taste of ever better music), redoing my room, fining film for a 35mm Minolta camera, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment