Monday, December 10, 2012

12-10-12 Last week

It's come. I never thought it would. Life seems so normal. Yet when I go into civilization I realize how abnormal a life I'm living. But hey. Normal is boring!! Who wants to live a mundane existence? My last Monday, and may I add my favorite day of classes has began with a gorgeous thick blanket of snow, bright sun, Mattie singing with Sarah McLaughlin, Michelle groaning about the morning, and Maia taking a shower.

The loose ends are being tied up. This is my last science class this afternoon with Andy. :( But I must admit it'll be good to get it over with since we have a final today. Ceramics is wrapping up. We have all of our bisque war ready and the frantic glazing is beginning. I am sending my ceramics stuff home with the Yates in the hopes that it will raise the chances that nothing will get broken, but of course I have other reasons. Namely so that I can go visit them! I am currently flying through Endurance for Michael's class and I still have the majority of a reading journal entry for Jeff.

Packing is looming over my head, but I'm procrastinating. Thank goodness Mother and Judy are bringing a large car to take all my stuff back to Minneapolis! Otherwise I have no idea how I would get out of here with all my stuff. Chase recently asked me if I had any soap, and I gave him some. I think I'll lend people stuff so that I can go home with a little less! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment