Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 Need anything more be said?

It's the last time this will happen for another century!
12-12-12,
12:12 am,
12:12 pm.


The last time.


For some this day means 8 days till the end f the world.
For some, today will be 3 days till they leave a very special place.
For some, the say will pass as all the rest do.
For some the day will be filled with school.
For some, the morning of the day will start with a bright pink sky that makes the snow seem whiter than white.
For some the day will bring singing and dancing on a stage.
For, some the morning will start with a steaming cup of coffee.
For some the  day will be of sadness.
For some, the day will be a bundle of finger swipes and clicks.
For some, the day will be filled with the clicks of a film photography.

For me, the day will be filled with all the happiness I feel
deep in my core
as I walk about the firs
singing my heart out
swinging so that the tips of my toes touch the sky
dancing as much as I want
and not feeling sorry at all
because all I can do is
smile.

2 comments:

  1. everyone at school had different thoughts about that but when it ways 12/12/12 12:12 we made a wish

    ReplyDelete