Monday, November 5, 2012

Say what you want....

Judge me how you want, say what you think, but I found CD's upon CD's of Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion in the library. That's right I am currently sitting here listening to the adds for the show at this moment. I am in blissful heaven! NPR and morning radio has been one of the things that I have missed a great deal here at Conserve, but for now I have been remedied! :D

If God meant for us to use cell phones then he would have put our mouths on the sides of our faces."
       
                                                                      --- "Lutheran Air" add from Prairie Home Companion

2 comments:

  1. Since you mentioned how much you missed NPR and the radio, I moved one of our boom boxes on top of the 'frig and have had 90.1 (NPR) on while I have been working in the kitchen/laundry. I really enjoy the shows and wonder why it has taken me more than 25 years to plug the radio into an outlet in the kitchen! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have gotten on board.. I've been telling you it's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete