Monday, November 12, 2012

11-12-12 chicken philosophy

Here's another view of the "why did the chicken cross the road" that my friend Kai's sister had with him. I posted it on my facebook wall. I personally think that the phrase is about the journey and not the destination. I just thought the response was funny. :D

This is a following status update by the one and only Kai! I think it proves quite a good point if I do say so myself. It also just put a smile on my face :D

"facebook convos with my sister XD

Haven: Anyway...something else.....i just got the meaning of "why did the chicken cross the road" joke. All these years i've never really got it, until now i realize it's much deeper

Me: Please Elaborate

Haven: When they say "To get to the other side" they really mean the chicken is going to die. it's the "other side".it's really sad"


No comments:

Post a Comment