Friday, March 8, 2013

"The Last Mile" 3-8-13

To follow up my post about the internet I was busily surfing around the black hole vortex of facebook and came upon a post or rather a share of a video. I have always been a supporter of the LGBTQ community and the video just made my day. Have you ever watched something be it a live performance of a dance or a play or a video that you've seen online that is absolutely amazing. You just sit on at the computer and stare right after that little bar at the bottom stops moving. Or if you are in a theater you just sit in the theater after the lights have come back on and the roaring applause has ended? Your mind running circles around itself trying to comprehend the sheer genius of what you just saw. Well that's the way that I felt when I saw this.This guy, Noah St. John, is just 15 years old, and has created something stunning.  I sadly couldn't find the lyrics but then it's always better coming straight from the horses mouth. So please copy and past this link and sit back and relax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lug_IxFKo8

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment