Friday, March 8, 2013

"Space and Time" 3-8-13

Written by the always fantastic Zeki. Drum roll please... 

Space And Time


Shattering space and time

Shattering mirrors
Dreams breaking apart
Tearing through fantasy

Dreams becoming reality
Reality a nightmare
Reality continues to ruin me

Fantasy is where I live
Science fiction is my humble abode
Imagination is a powerful tool

I got a sonic screwdriver
It's the only tool I need

Heals all, seals all
Unlocks all seals

Opening new doors
We travel through space and time
Screwing all things those humans think they can define

We travel in a Tardis
We travel through time and relative dimension in space

We meet creatures and species
All different types of race

Let's go on an adventure
I'll take you places beyond your imagination
Places beyond the horizon
Beyond your perception

Trust me
I'm the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment