Saturday, August 31, 2013

Brazil! 8-31-13

Hey guys! Psych! I'm not going to Brazil but my lovely friend Dexter is! He has reached the age that Mormons go out on their 2 year missions and he gets to go to Brazil! Talk about far from home! While I might not totally understand/ agree with missions I am so happy for him! :) I'm going to have to figure out what the going rate for international postage for him and Gwen (also from Conserve) who is spending 4 weeks and what she hopes to be the next four years of her life in Athens, Greece at the American College of Greece! Not to mention my dearest roommate Maia has moved into her UW Milwaukee dorm and my orphanage sister Elanna has moved to back to Pennsylvania to go to a new school! Kateri, Madeleine, and Marjorie are have moved to University of Georgia, Kennesaw State University, and Parsons the New School for Design in NYC respectively. And of course the what seems plethora of Ga Tech students who are back at classes. It seems like everyone is spreading their wings and flying to the far flung corners of the earth (or to the local college).  I am so ready to go on adventures of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment