Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Snapshots 10-16-13

So here are some snapshots of what's been happening recently!

Ayyad and me

Beltline Lantern Festival with the Audubon Society


Giant puppet lanterns in Piedmont Park

Elanna at Edisto, SC

Finally accomplished the fishtail braid.

Moon shells. Oh how I love them. 

Ocean for Life 2013.

Sunset on Edisto Island

Over 100 sharks teeth found in a week. 

Hanging out on the jetties.

Edisto in a nutshell.

Spanish moss pathway. 

Our bathroom got redone!

The Dalai Lama's 6th Love Song

Duet Tibet with Emily Backer.

Take a bow.

Finale

Curtain call!

Final steps.

Shenanigans back stage with Kate and Sophie :D 

Birthday balloons from Yi-Shan. 

More back stage craziness!

Luke at Conserve. Photo Cred: Maeve Daw

Dexter at Conserve. Photo Cred: Maeve Daw

Moi at Conserve. Photo cred Maeve.

Some owls to make you feels the warm and fuzzies!

Naomy striking a pose!

I believe I can fly!

Jump!

I miss my OFL Ohana!

A kitty cat to make your day happy! 
PEACE OUT my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment