Sunday, April 27, 2014

Why the relationship? A Question for Society. 4/27/14

Why is it that when a guy and a girl are together that people assume that they are in a relationship? I was at the Inman Park Festival today and my friend Myles had found this crazy cool light bar from a cop car but needed money to be loaned to him to get it. We then went to a booth with a bunch if cameras which Myles expressed interest in. I said something along the lines of "I'm not letting you buy anything else with my money" and the woman behind the table simply responded with, "ooooo looks like sometimes girlfriend won't let him buy anything else!" Now what made her think of that? I wasn't clinging to his arm, looking at him lovingly, or kissing him. What makes people take that leap from friends to in a relationship? Either way we got an awesome light bar from a cop car out of it and some hilarious reactions on the way to the car. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment