Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Exhausted 5-8-13

Wow! Another drop in my views and rightfully so because of the fact that I haven't written on here in over a week! Oh my how times flies. Full of drama and all things that should not be a worry in today's society. I sometimes think that even though we as society pride ourselves in coming a long way socially, politically, and intellectually, we sometimes find ourselves still deeply rooted in unsavory behavior. We accuse others of a completely ridiculous accusations when we at some point in our lives have probably done the same thing too at some point in our lives. Tempers flare and suddenly you have people coming up with conspiracy theories and your life has spun way out of control and even the simplest things seem difficult. Story of my life right now. Why can't Mei-Jing ever have a simple life? One where she does normal things? Things that normal people who live in a city do? Things that aren't abnormal... Or maybe not? Yeah everyone says normal is boring but right now cramming a years worth of multiple courses into less than a semester is quite frankly exhausting! So ready for the the easy life... of visiting Mattie and Aaron and Maeve and hopefully Dexter. Going into NOAA's Ocean For Life program in Santa Barbra, California. You want to know how much enthusiasm I am putting towards my ever so boring life right now? This many.... take that people who think I'm not normal and that I like learning too much! BOOM :P

No comments:

Post a Comment